At HOCOA, we expect our members and HOCOA contractors to be treated as we would like to be treated.
When HOCOA sends a contractor into someone's home we have confidence that this is someone that we would want in our own parents' home. We make every effort when choosing our referral contractors to personally conduct interviews, check licenses and references and then we make quality assurance calls after EVERY job.
As a HOCOA contractor, you agree to:
- Call the homeowner as soon as possible when you get the referral. The homeowner should receive a call no later than one hour after you are given the work order.
- Show up at the time you have agreed upon. If you cannot arrive on time, give the homeowner a courtesy call before the appointment time and inform them of the change in your arrival time.
- Keep the worksite clean. Ask for a broom or a vacuum to clean up after work is completed if you are working in the member's home. Clean up the work area each day of work.
- Complete the work in the most efficient manner possible - never leave a homeowner "hanging".
Some of our contractor benefits include
- HOCOA of Lake Norman membership and member benefits
- Member of a high performance team of contractors
- Strong marketing channel
- Local, Live, 24/7 service
- Consistent qualified referrals
- Feedback after the job
- Opportunity to gift memberships to your clients
- No long term contract - you can stop at any time
Want to become a HOCOA contractor? First, fill out the contractor sign-up form so that we may contact you. We'll schedule an initial interview and then follow the process outlined below:
- Initial Interview with HOCOA
- Complete Contractor Application Form
- Second Interview with HOCOA and principals in business
- Complete paperwork
- Trade and customer references contacted by HOCOA
- Workman's Compensation Insurance to HOCOA with HOCOA listed as a Certificate Holder
- Liability Insurance to HOCOA with HOCOA listed as a Certificate Holder
- Copy of licenses to HOCOA if applicable
- Licenses verified by HOCOA
- Acceptance letter and Welcome Kit when chosen to be a HOCOA contractor